A webinar that aims to help improve your blog. Whether you are a new blogger who is learning to navigate the world of blogging or an experienced veteran who is looking to refresh their skills and approach, every blogger can benefit from this online course.
The course targets 5 aspects of blogging:
- Defining your blog discusses your mission, vision and culture of your blog, focusing on where you see your blog going, what you want to be known for and how you want to make people feel.
- Defining and reaching your audience helps to figure out who your typical reader is, what their habits are and how your blog serves to solve a challenge they are facing.
- Fostering a community encourages working together with other bloggers which will help improve your own blog and grow your social platforms.
- Building a Strategy shares practical ways to grow and improve your blog by setting measurable goals and creating a plan to meet and exceed those goals.
- Monitoring, Evaluating and Auditing your blog wraps up the course on the importance of plotting results, listening to reader feedback and how to tweak and improve your blog.
Each aspect shares a detailed approach while also providing challenges, examples and tips for you to implement on your own blog.
The first blogging webinar takes place on the 1st of September 2018. By purchasing this, you understand that you are securing your spot for the upcoming webinar and will be emailed an access link, before the webinar goes live on the 1st of September 2018.