07 Jan Keto Recipe: Coconut Ice
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient treat to make, that is absolutely flop-proof, you can’t go wrong with this amazing keto recipe to make coconut ice. On some websites, they even go as far as calling this Coconut Crack – yup, it is THAT good! The best part is just how simple it is to make, not to mention you only need 3 ingredients! Seriously, you. can’t. go. wrong!
Keto Coconut Ice
- 3 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Line a dish with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, add all three ingredients and mix until a thick, sticky batter forms. If it's too crumbly add more syrup or a bit of water.
- Pour the mixture into your lined dish.
- Wet your hands to press the mixture firmly into the dish.
- Refrigerate until firm before cutting into pieces and serving.
I’m a beauty-obsessed, soccer-loving, keto-eating, picture-taking, occasional-blogging, faith-inspired, mom of two. I enjoy baking fresh treats for my family, exploring our local city, and looking for new family-friendly places for our kids to enjoy. On the weekends, you’ll find me supporting Tottenham, while pretending to know what I am doing in the Fantasy League. I can be bribed with chocolate and will never admit to having too much makeup – although, I probably do.