06 Jan Keto Recipe: Chocolate Fat Bombs (that you can’t resist)
Listen, I love chocolate as much as the next person. Wait… that’s a lie! I love chocolate more than most people! So, when I made the decision to try Keto, I knew it meant saying goodbye to my daily slab of chocolate (yup – a whole slab… every day!)
At first, the initial transition was quite challenging and I really missed all my favourite chocolates, but since discovering and trying recipes like this one, I am able to enjoy the best of both worlds!
Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Room Temperature
- 140 grams Melted Dark Chocolate Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Sweetener
- 190 grams Full-Fat Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- pinch Salt
- In a large bowl combine and mix all of the ingredients.
- Let the whole mixture set in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Using your hands, roll out small pieces of the mixture into little balls.
- If you like, you can refrigerate them for another 30 minutes to harden or eat them right away.
I’m a beauty-obsessed, soccer-loving, keto-eating, picture-taking, occasional-blogging, faith-inspired, mom of two. I enjoy baking fresh treats for my family, exploring our local city, and looking for new family-friendly places for our kids to enjoy. On the weekends, you’ll find me supporting Tottenham, while pretending to know what I am doing in the Fantasy League. I can be bribed with chocolate and will never admit to having too much makeup – although, I probably do.