11 Jan 10 Bible Verses to get you through Janu-worry
January is an exciting time; it’s a fresh new year with lots of potential! But for some, it can also be overwhelming and stressful. For you, it might be starting a new job or attending your first day at school, maybe you’re facing financial stress following the festive season and the exorbitant cost of living right now or perhaps, you’re just sort of feeling lost and uninspired – whatever it is, we’ve all been there! Through my recent trials and challenges, I have been relying on God to restore my faith and help me see past this season so thought that I’d share some of my favourite verses to get you through Janu-worry PLUS free downloads!
1. “Do not be afraid, for I am with you.” – Isaiah 43:5
2. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28
3. “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” – Matthew 17:20
4. “Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!” – Luke 12:24
5. “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” – Luke 11:9
6. “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” – Nehemiah 8:10
7. “Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” – Matthew 6:34
8. “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
9. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” – Mark 9:23
10. “ Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24
I am the creator behind By Megan Kelly, mom of two boys, named Axl (4-years old) and Eli (1-year old), and local business owner of Dr. Design. I live on copious amounts of coffee, spend my free time listening to podcasts while I garden or journal, and really enjoy baking fresh treats for my family. On the weekends, you’ll likely find me exploring our local city, looking for new family-friendly places for our kids, but that’s only if I am not already shouting at the soccer on TV. I support Tottenham and enjoy pretending to know what I am doing in the Fantasy League, but really I am just in it for the laughs. I can be bribed with chocolate and will never admit to having too much makeup – although, I probably do.