05 Dec HER Christmas Wishlist
If you haven’t already started shopping around for gifts, I have a treat for you! I have been working on some cool his and her gift options so that you can plan you shopping ahead of time, and hopefully avoid all the hustle and bustle of the festive season rush. While putting these together, I really tried to consider all budgets – from Secret Santa gifts, treats for your bestie and even some stocking fillers, I tried including something for everybody.
Today, I am sharing my Christmas Wishlist for her. I don’t think you can ever go wrong with chocolate (unless you’re buying for my mom, then you should always choose Wine Gums) but just in case you want something more than chocolates, I decided to include beauty treats, fashion items and pampering gems.
1. Benefit Girl A Rama Makeup Set – R595 from RedSquare Stores
2. Rubi Day Away Makeup Bag – R129 from Cotton On
3. LUSH 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar – R925 from LUSH online (for a full list of advent calendar treats, look here)
4. Cotton On BODY Botanicals Body Oil – R199 from Cotton On
5. Ceramic Character Mug with Chocolates – R119 from Woolworths
6. Cotton On BODY Detangling Brush – R69 from Cotton On
7. Utopia Handbag Set – R499 from Zando
8. Donut Desk Calendar – R139 from MRP Home
9. StyleRush Styler – R1799 from StyleRush (use promo code: MEGAN to get R150 off)
10. Instax Mini 8 Camera – R1099 from Superbalist
11. Olivia Burton Watch – R1499 from Zando
12. Mini Takeaway Cup – R50 from Typo
13. Elizabeth Arden Blockbuster Gift Set – R1395 from RedSquare
14. Clinique Sonic Gift Set – R1950 from RedSquare Stores
A career-driven mom & recovering people-pleaser, fluent in bad jokes & over-thinking. Trying to escape real-life one fantasy romance novel at a time.