Valentine’s Day gift shopping no longer has to be cringy or lame, thanks to Postbox Courier who lets you shop from anywhere in the world and have it shipped to your home, in South Africa. Basically, they have just given us the key to unlock several online stores that we’ve all been dreaming of shopping from and made it easier than ever to get your hands on gifts and spoils, from brands we love and adore but are not yet available in South Africa.
Instead of my traditional gift guides, I have decided to create one for Valentine’s Day with gift ideas from online stores that only ship to the US or UK, but thanks to Postbox Courier, we can all have them!
1. Bath Bomb Gift Set USA – 6 Vegan All Natural Essential Oil Lush Fizzies – Amazon.com
2. Penn Plax Spongebob’s Pineapple Home Ornament – Amazon.com
3. Roku Streaming Stick (3600R) (2016 Model) – Amazon.com
4. Dyson – Supersonic Hair Dryer – BestBuy.com
5. Hershey’s Valentines Hearts 10 oz – Target.com
6. Kate Spade New York – Be Mine Stacey – Zappos.com
7. I Heart Chocolate Eye Shadow Salted Caramel – SuperDrug.com
8. Hogwarts Classics – Amazon.com
9. Elizabeth and James Windrose Pave Ring – Zappos.com
10. Dogeared Live Love Laugh Heart Reminder – Zappos.com
11. Custom Converse Chuck Taylors – Nike.com
12. Michael Kors Access Touch Screen Rose Gold Bradshaw Smartwatch MKT5004 – Amazon.com
13. LORAC Eye Shadow Pro Palette 3 – Amazon.com
14. Zoella Travel Mug & Gloves Set – Warm Hands, Warm Heart – SuperDrug.com
15. ZOYA Nail Polish, Rosy Cheeks Lips & Tips Quad – Amazon.com
16. Fossil Vintage Glitz Bangle – Zappos.com
17. I Love You to the Moon and Back Couple Mugs – Amazon.com
18. P.J. Salvage Take Out Flannel PJ Pants – Zappos.com
19. The Book Thief (Anniversary Edition) – Amazon.com
20. Zoella Candle Duo Daisy Picking and Seaside Stroll – SuperDrug.com
21. I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Bursting With Love – SuperDrug.com
But how do you shop internationally?
Now that I have you lusting for pretty things we can’t usually have, let me tell you all about how you can get your hands on these and other things, only available to those in the US, UK and Hong Kong.
To shop internationally, all you need is a Postbox Courier account which is free to sign up for. Once you’re signed up, you are provided with your private delivery addresses for several different locations, meaning that you can shop from the US, UK and Hong Kong.
Next, you place your online order from a store that you’ve been dying to shop from and use the provided address from Postbox Courier, as yoru delivery address. Then, you login to Postbox Courier and alert them that you have an incoming parcel – the process is very simple and takes a few minutes.
When your parcel arrives at their depot, Postbox Courier will send you an alert to say that your parcel has arrived and is awaiting to be shipped, they will also include your shipping costs. You simply sign in, pay the shipping fee and within 3-5 days, your international order is delivered straight to your door. Yep, only 3-5 days!
I have used their service before, which you can read more about here.
Registration is free and there are no monthly membership, handling or storage fees. Check out www.postbox-courier.com, a South African online retail logistics service provider that saves its customers up to 70% of their shipping and courier costs.
Postbox Courier and I have partnered up to give away 5 vouchers to use their service, and shop from anywhere in the world! All you have to do is follow the steps in the Rafflecopter below.
(Competition opens on the 6th of February and closes on the 19th of February, winner(s) will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to claim prize.)