06 Dec HIS Christmas Wishlist
‘Tis the season for scratching our heads and wondering what to buy for our significant other. Honestly, I find it so tough deciding what to buy my hubs for his Christmas present and then we add to that list my dad and father-in-law, and within minutes I am in a flat spin over what could men possibly want, in a world where they don’t need every shade of lipstick ;).
This year, I decided I’d take one for the team and explore the world of gifts for him. Of course, I wasn’t going to just leave you hanging, so I compiled it in a pretty, organized list (‘coz that’s how we do it, hey?) and now you can pick and decide what bests suits the men in your life!
- Desktop Finger Football – R129 from Factorie
- Gents Master Tool – R200 from CNA
- L’Occitane Cedrat Travel Set – R389 from Zando
- Stance Socks – R229 from Zando
- Your Biggest Fan – R89 from Factorie
- Beard Boys Starter Kit – R449 from Zando
- Joy Collectables Wallet – R289 from Zando
- Joy Collectibles Wooden Styled Watch – R149 from Zando
- Plastic VR Goggles – R279 from Factorie
- Storm Trooper Rug – R299 from Takealot
- Sexy Socks and Trucks – R499 from Superbalist
- Apple TV – R2399 from Takealot
If your guy is a gamer…
Remember, if your man likes to game, it’s always easiest to either pick out a game, or accessory that he has been hinting to get. Be sure to figure out if he is a console gamer or part of the PC master race, and if so, which console he prefers.