We’ve all seen them in the nappy aisle; Pampers Pants, and you have thought – should I, shouldn’t I? Well, here’s 5 reasons why you SHOULD try Pampers Pants today.
1. They’re convenient – Axl hates nappy changing time and I usually have to sneak attack him or else changing his nappy also means climbing under his bed to fetch him. Your children want to explore and taking 5 minutes to change a nappy seems like 5 minutes too many. The convenience of slipping their nappy on, over their feet, speeds up nappy changing time but also makes them feel like “big kids.”
2. No more confusion – I’ll never forget coming home to find Darren had put Axl’s nappy on the wrong way, despite me showing him hundreds of times how to do it. With Pampers Pants, it’s now easier than ever to just slip them on, without being confused.
3. Well fitted – Another benefit is that you don’t have to struggle to get your kid’s bum right in the middle of the nappy and with the elasticated waist and leg cuffs, the nappy moves with your kids so that their exploring is never halted by ill-fitted nappies. The elasticated areas also mean no more leaks, as the cuffs help to keep the mess in.
4. Better absorption – Pampers Pants promotes circulation and boasts the unique technology of their dual top layer which results in fast liquid absorption and better distribution. Pampers Pants even include built in lotion, which transfers to the skin, preventing liquid from touching the skin and works to keep babies drier for longer.
5. Pampers Pants are for ALL – Thankfully, Pampers have simplified nappy buying and has made Pampers Pants unisex. They can also be worn from the age of 3 months and are available in sizes 3-6, so should not be confused as potty training pants – Pampers Pants are for all Pampers Kids!
So, now that you know more about Pampers Pants – what are you waiting for? Go buy a pack and let me know what you think of Pants Styled Nappies! For more information on them, be sure to read my last post.