17 Jun [#365BeautyTips] Winter Nails
The twenty-third week of #365BeautyTips has come to an end and as promised, I have put together a round-up post which puts all the beauty tips, shared this week, in one place. The idea is to share any extra information and answer the questions that you may have asked on my social media posts. Remember that if you want to stay up to date with my 365 days of beauty challenge, then follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
THIS WEEK’S THEME IS… WINTER NAILS
#365BEAUTYTIPS – DAY: 162
I doubt I’m going to be painting my nails everyday this week, but I thought I’d show off my current mani to kick start this week’s theme. Red is my go-to, no matter the weather or season, and this shade from CATRICE in 18-Bloody Mary To Go is just the right pop of colour. I paired it with a new addition from the CATRICE range which is there Matt & More top coat that not only mattifies the nail but gives it the slightest hint of shimmer. I especially like this top coat pairing, as the red may have been a little too bright for a typical winter’s day but the matte just pulls it together.
#365BEAUTYTIPS – DAY: 163
I am a sucker for berry shades and winter is an even better excuse for me to pair my lips with my tips.
My berry lineup features:
- Essence The Gel Nail Polish – 61 1001 Party Nights
- Rimmel 60 Seconds – 625 Sir, Yes Sir!
- Essence The Gel Nail Polish – 52 Amazed by You
- Kangol No Time For Shine Matte Finish – Lavendar Dawn
#365BEAUTYTIPS – DAY: 164
Winter blues are the perfect hues, don’t you agree? And the only thing that should be blue about your winter days are your nails.
My blues lineup features:
- Toy Nail Polish – Azul Oscuro
- Sorbet – Ice is Nice Essence
- The Gel – 51 Miss Captain
- Revlon Gel Envy – 425 Lovestruck
#365BEAUTYTIPS – DAY: 165
Last winter, I discovered gray nails and I can’t get enough of them! I may not have 50 shades, but I do own these 3 shades of grey.
My gray lineup features:
- Essence The Gel – 53 Rock My World
- Essence The Gel – 32 Discreet Angel
- Kangol No Time for Shine – Revolution Day
#365BEAUTYTIPS – DAY: 166
Winter is the perfect opportunity to turn it up on your usual nude polishes, with a little texture.
My ‘Not your Typical Nude’ lineup features:
- CATRICE – C03 Stargazer
- CATRICE Nail Lacquer – 24 The GlamoureX Factor
- Essence I❤Trends (The Metals) – 33 Rose Beats
#365BEAUTYTIPS – DAY: 167
A subtle pop of colour to brighten your winter days is the perfect excuse to show off these pastel shades.
My pastel lineup features:
- Woolworths Paint : Sun Kissed
- Sorbet Professional Finish: Flash Me
- Essence I❤Trends (The Pastels): 01 So Lucky
- Sorbet Professional Finish: Berry Special
#365BEAUTYTIPS – DAY: 168
Personally, I prefer the darker colours, especially for winter! So with it being the last of my favourite shades, I figured I’d share the ones I’m reaching for the most.
My darks lineup features:
- Essence The Gel – 14 Do You Speak Love?
- Essence I ? Trends (The Darks) – 18 Happy New Green
- Essence The Gel (The Darks) – 58 Need Your Love
And that is a wrap on the last 7 days. Whoop-Whoop! Remember that I love any feedback – what have you enjoyed seeing, what would you like to see more of and perhaps if you have any suggestions, questions or products you would like me to chat more about. I really enjoyed the themed days – what themes would you like to see next?
NEXT WEEK’S THEME IS…